-
August 13th, 2002, 02:54 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
...you share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world...so...I want everyone who has a birthday on the 15th of January to post here...I want to compile a list of all 9 million...
-
August 13th, 2002, 05:19 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
mines on the 11th... that's purty close.
but you alraedy knew that.
-
August 13th, 2002, 05:40 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
If you wanna find your 9 million people then do it in another post...this is for the 15th...
-
August 13th, 2002, 05:59 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
i thought your goal was to have posts...
guess i was wrong.
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:17 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
It is, I want 9 million post from people whose birthday is on the 15th of January...did you even read my initial post?...
<font color="#e2f137" size="1">[ August 13, 2002 03:19 PM: Message edited by: ek3 ]</font>
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:33 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
just trying to give ya posts there, buddy.
*slaps on back*
its all good.
i'll go post somewhere else then...
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:35 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
You're such a baby sometimes...
-
August 13th, 2002, 06:39 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
it's cuz i like to be coddled.
well, that and sucking my thumb.
-
August 14th, 2002, 10:54 AM
#9
Inactive Member
MIne is on the 16th, but I do have a cousin named Christy who has hers on the 15th. Also my old friend Rachael's birthday is on the 15th.
-
August 14th, 2002, 11:51 AM
#10
HB Forum Owner
Even though they havent posted...I'll let it count...just to get this thing going...8,999,998 to go...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks